Resources and Publications
- Trust Deed
- Strategic Statement 2011-2016
- Annual Report: July2003 – June 2004
- Annual Report: July 2004 – June 2005
- Annual Report: July 2005 – June 2006
- Annual Report: July 2006 – June 2007
- Annual Report: July 2007 – June 2008
- Annual Report: July 2008 – June 2009
- Annual Report: July 2009 – June 2010
- Annual Report: July 2010 – June 2011
- Annual Report July 2011 – June 2012
- Annual Report: July 2012 – June 2013
- Review of New Zealand Literature Relating to Rural Models of Care, Workforce Requirements and Opportunities for the Use of new Technologies
- Integrated Care and Integration Literature Review
- The Feasibility of the Role of the Allied Health Assistant in the Rural Health Delivery Model
- Report on Postgraduate Diploma [Advanced Nursing] Primary Health Care – Rural Survey Findings
- Report on a study of innovation models of rural health care
The Institute has prepared this Discussion Paper to highlight issues of concern in the rural health sector, and to promote the development of a Rural Health Strategy.
Your feedback is invited on the content of this paper, particularly on the issues identified and you/your organisations view on the development of a Rural Health Strategy.
Please email Ms Robin Steed, firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
You can download or view the Discussion Paper by clicking the link below: