Treatment Guidelines – E-Learning
As part of the New Zealand Government Digital Strategy programme New Zealand Institute of Rural Health has converted an ACC treatment guideline pertaining to the treatment of Acute Lower Back Pain.
The objectives of the course are to:
1. Review the options available for the correct treatment of Acute Lower Back Pain
2. Describe and use the recommended Acute Lower Back Pain treatment management plan
3. Identify a GREEN LIGHT programme to assist them back to work
4. Reassure your patients that staying active will increase their chances of full recovery
5. Proactively manage your Acute Lower Back Pain patient
You will require a username and password, please email email@example.com
Please click the following link to access the course login page:
Any feedback regarding this pilot e-learning course is most welcome.
Please e-mail any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.